To learn more about the ARIS Curriculum:
○ Email us at email@example.com
○ Visit stageslearning.com/aris
○ Book a meeting here
Stages Learning, the authority on Autism Education, is pleased to celebrate Autism Awareness Month through this exciting opportunity for educators who work with autistic students.
This $10,000 prize package will be awarded to four recipients who will be announced during Autism Awareness Month in April.
This prize package includes:
○ The Language Builder: Academic Readiness Intervention System® (ARIS)
○ Implementation Support - Free Access to the ARIS Online Academy, Kickoff Training,
and Cohort Experience with fellow award winners
○ Sensory Kit and Wedge Cushion
○ Award Recipient Classroom Poster
○ Opportunity to be featured in a Stages Newsletter
Watch this short video to learn more about the Language Builder: Academic Readiness Intervention System!
This grant is open to any United States educator who works with autistic students, including but not limited to special education teachers, general education teachers, SLPs, and resource teachers. It is also open to public, private, and charter schools.
Awardees must commit to:
○ Implementing ARIS in a classroom for the 2023-2024 academic calendar year
○ Earning ARIS Online Academy completion certificate
○ Regular check-ins with Stages Learning throughout implementation
○ Keeping and sharing anonymized data
○ Coordinating an implementation wrap up meeting with director and teacher team Spring 2024
○ Providing Testimonial
Stages Learning has been the authority on autism education since 1997. Anchored on the trust that we've built with partners for decades, combined with requests from districts facing heightened needs for solutions, we more recently released the world's first and only comprehensive curriculum for autism and related cognitive or language delays. We are pleased to walk alongside educators to strengthen their skills through this grant opportunity.
Applications have been closed! Recipients will be announced in April.